Friday, February 19, 2010

Quick Update on My Search For God

Wow... I can't believe it's been almost 5 months since my last update.

During this past month, I have been really searching hard for God and learning more about God.

In December 2009 was the first time I actually finished reading a book in the Bible which was Nehemiah.

After that, I read some parts of Matthew... 

I bought Love Dare sometime in December 2009 as well and it has helped me understand alot about love and more about God.

Few months ago, I only listened to a couple of sermons from Pastor Matt Chandler from The Village Church.  Thought he was pretty good.  My sister was the one that told me about him.  She and her friend used to drive an hour to listen to him every week...

It was only until this past month when I learned about LifeChurch.tv from a friend and then I started searching for God aggressively.  Pastor Craig Groeschel is pretty good too.  I'm a more visual person so I love watching the recorded videos of the sermon and not only just hearing it.  So far, I have watched the Margin and Parenthood series.  They were both great!  I am currently watching 30 Days To Live also which is so far so good.

Since the past month, I have been watching/listening to the current sermons from LifeChurch.tv and The Village Church.  I look forward to them each week.

I am also currently trying to finish the Path series by Pastor Matt Chandler.

There were some very useful and informative websites about God and etc. that I came across.  I will post about them soon.

Stay tuned for more... as I will really try to update my Blogs more frequently... hopefully at least 1 to 2 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment